Entry Level Job Posting of the Week – Duncan Aviation
Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 at
|Position Closing Date:
||February 6, 2012
||Airframe Mechanic I
||As an entry level Airframe Mechanicat Duncan Aviation you will have an opportunity to apply your education and training in a state of the art facility with the latest in technology the industry has to offer. In this role you will work with moderate supervision while performing the following responsibilities:
- Assist in high quality inspections, servicing, and maintenance of airframe systems and components on a variety of airframe using proper hand tools in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner with minimal rework. Orders general parts as needed.
- Assist with basic troubleshooting and repair of aircraft systems and components.
- Prepare various documents for record keeping purposes, as required by Company policy and FAA regulations, i.e. turnovers, removal sheets, Work Order Sheets, personal training log, etc.
- Locate and use appropriate technical data and follows verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
||Education and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Two years aircraft maintenance experience or FAA Airframe Maintenance Certificate required. FAA Powerplant Certificate preferred.
||Full Time – Regular
||Mon.-Fri., 3:30 P.M. – 12:00 Midnight
|Miniumum Starting Pay:
Visit Duncan Aviation for more job postings
Incoming search terms:
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!