Cool Tools from Meyhew Tools
CatsPaw – A Better Mechanical Claw
Lighted Mechanic Fingers – Genius!
Mechanical fingers are the aircraft mechanic’s best friend. We have all dropped a screw or bolt into a place that is unreachable. It is frustrating when it happens. I personally have wasted LOTS of time trying to retrieve lost hardware on aircraft. Now that I have the Catspaw, I drop hardware into diffacult places just for the challenge! Just kidding. But seriously the Meyhew claw is better than the standard mechanic fingers because they are lighted. The fingers are also a better design when compared to the older style fingers. They are less than 17 bucks on amazon which is a steal.
- 22″ Flexible shaft to maneuver in difficult spaces
- Four strong claws for grabbing
- LED light to illuminate dark areas
- Uses replacement batteries #45055
Lighted Flex Magnetic Pickup Tool
- Flexible head for reaching into hard to reach areas
- Flexible head for positioning light for a hands-free job
- Magnets on both ends for attaching to work area
- Telescoping shaft extends from 8″-25″
- Uses same replacement batteries as 45044
Read my other aircraft mechanic tool reviews here
Incoming search terms:
- mechanical fingers
- aviation mechanic tools
- aircraft magnetic fingers tool
- aviation maintenance tools must haves
- mechanical tools
- mechanics claw
- newest gadgets for aircraft mechanics
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!