Veto Pro Pac Tool Bag Review
A Place for Your Tools
Nowadays I work out of a toolbox and do not require such a large tool bag. But many of my friends either contract overseas or work out of their car for a few months a year. This is the tool bag they all have. This is also a great tool bag if you are in school getting your A and P license. This is the last tool bag you will need to buy, it is built to last. I have looked high and low for a better tool bag but have yet to find it. You can store your whole tool box inside of this thing (well almost). Sure, you may not be able to pick it up after you load it with all your tools, but at least you have them. I guess you could drag it on the ground from aircraft to aircraft.
This was the problem with other bags on the market. They didn’t properly address the tool accountability problem. I do not want to spend 30 minutes after each task to acount for all my tools, frankly I do not have time for it. The Veto Propac allows for an easy check before moving on to the next task.
- This bag is not cheap, it runs about $145.00. It is professional grade however.
- It is a big bag. If you only need a small pouch, this isn’t your bag. They do have a smaller model though.
- Gets heavy if fully loaded. It will build upper body strength.
This bag is a little smaller (and cheaper) than the XL version. I have never used this one but I would imagine it’s a nice tool bag.
Incoming search terms:
- aircraft tools
- veto pro pac
- tool backpacks for aircraft mechanics
- mechanics tool bag veto
- cheapest avation tools box
- best tool bag aviation
- best tool bag aircraft mechanic
- aviation tool bags
- aviation mechanic tools
- aircraft toolbag
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!